Linda Larsen is an author, journalist, and Home Economist who has worked for Pillsbury and Malt-O-Meal. You can find out more about Linda's work on her Google Profile: Linda Larsen. You can contact Linda by email and social media.
Linda was a member of the Bake-Off Staff at Pillsbury, developed original recipes, and styled food for photography. Her cookbooks include:
- Gluten Free Baking For Dummies
- The Starter Cook
- Eating Clean for Dummies
- Joyce Lamont's Favorite Minnesota Recipes and Radio Memories
- Everything Meals on a Budget (free at Netplaces)
- Knack Grilling Basics
- Knack Quick and Easy Cooking
- Everything Low Cholesterol Cookbook (Netplaces)
- Knack Fabulous Desserts
- Everything No Trans Fat Cookbook
- Everything Meals for a Month
- Knack Soup Classics
- Everything Tex Mex Cookbook
- Knack Low Salt Cooking
- Everything Potluck
- The $7 Meals Cookbook
- Everything Quick and Easy 30-Minute, Five Ingredient Cookbook (Netplaces)
- Church Potluck Slow Cooker
- Everything Healthy Cooking for Parties
- Knack Slow Cooking
- Everything Food Allergy Cookbook (Netplaces)
- The $7 a Meal Slow Cooker Cookbook
- Everything Low Fat, High Flavor Cookbook (Netplaces)
- Knack Chicken
- Everything Almost Homemade (Netplaces)
Linda has written articles for Woman's Day magazine, Woman's World, Quick and Simple and First.
Linda holds a B.A. in Biology from St. Olaf College, and a B.S. with High Distinction in Food Science and Nutrition from the University of Minnesota.
By Linda Larsen:
I've loved to cook since I was 8 years old. Reading cookbooks, creating recipes, and teaching others how to cook are my joy in life. Join me and you'll learn wonderful quick recipes and food tips, so you'll have more time for the rest of your life.