Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Yield: Serves 8-10
- 1 (26-ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby carrots, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 (12-ounce) block mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
When ready to serve, spoon mixture into martini glasses or stemmed goblets. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
You can use any vegetables, meats, or cheeses you'd like in this easy recipe. Cubed salami or ham, chopped mushrooms, sliced zucchini or grilled eggplant, tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts, Swiss, Cheddar, or Colby cheese would all be delicious.