Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: Serves 8
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked corned beef
- 2 tablespoons Dijon or yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 (7 to 8-inch) egg roll wrappers
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Thousand Island dressing
Season filling to taste; let cool 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place egg roll wrappers on work surface. Divide filling mixture among the wrappers. Brush the edges of the wrappers with water. Fold one corner over the filling, then fold in sides and roll up. Brush with vegetable oil and place on cookie sheet.
Bake for 18-21 minutes until crisp and golden brown. Serve with Thousand Island dressing for dipping.