This delicious and easy five ingredient dip recipe is perfect for a spread for football watchers.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours, 20 minutes
Yield: Serves 10-12
- 8 oz. cooked corned beef, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed, drained, chopped
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
Mix all ingredients in 1-1/2 - 3 quart crockpot. Cover crockpot and cook on LOW for 4 hours. Stir to combine and scrape down sides. Dip will hold for 2 hours on LOW. Serve with party rye bread slices, pretzels, pickles, and french bread cubes.