Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 packages chicken flavor ramen noodle soup mix
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups snow peas
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
Prepare all the vegetables and the chicken. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok or large, heavy skillet. Stir-fry peppers, garlic, snow peas and mushrooms until crisp tender. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to wok and heat. Stir-fry chicken slices until cooked, about 3-5 minutes.
Stir chicken broth and cornstarch mixture and pour into skillet; bring to a boil. Return vegetables to skillet along with soy sauce. Drain noodles and add to skillet. Stir-fry until mixture is heated through and sauce has thickened. 6 servings.