Finely crushed pretzels make an automatically super crunchy coating for boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 32 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish or mustard
- 1/8 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup finely crushed pretzel sticks
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Combine butter, horseradish or mustard, and hot pepper sauce in shallow pan. Mix crushed pretzels, flour and parsley in another dish. Dip boneless, skinless chicken breasts into butter mixture, then roll in crushed pretzel mixture to coat. Bake at 400 degrees F for 18-24 minutes.