Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: Serves 8
- 1 9" graham cracker or shortbread cookie pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-2/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Add cream cheese and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and beat at high speed until smooth and creamy, about 3-4 minutes. Spoon into graham cracker shell and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
This recipe, as well as the non-chocolate variety, are soft-set cheesecakes. They are not as firm as baked cheesecakes, but they slice and serve well.