Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Serves 6-8
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons whipped salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans deviled ham spread
- 10 (8-inch) corn tortillas
Stir in corn and ham spread. Soften the corn tortillas by wrapping them in microwave safe paper towel. Microwave on high power for 10 seconds per tortilla. Unwrap and spread with ham mixture. Roll up and cut in half. Serve immediately, or wrap and freeze. To thaw, let thaw in refrigerator overnight, or place in insulated lunchboxes with frozen gel pack.
If you aren't going to freeze the sandwiches, you can include other vegetables in this filling, like chopped green or red bell pepper, shredded carrots, baby peas, sliced summer squash, or chopped tomatoes.