Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons whipped salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
- 1 (6 ounce) can chunk tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
Spread softened butter thinly on each slice of bread and spread tuna filling to make sandwiches. Wrap in freezer wrap and place in gallon freezer bag. Label sandwiches and freeze.
To thaw, let thaw overnight in refrigerator, or add to brown bag lunches in the morning and let thaw until lunchtime. Make sure sandwiches are eaten within 2 hours of being completely thawed.
Copyright 2005, F+W Publications, Inc. All rights reserved