Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup sliced nectarines or peaches
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 tablespoons apple jelly
Add whipped topping and marshmallow creme to cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth. Fold in marshmallows until blended. Divide mixture into 8 mounds on prepared cookie sheet. Spread each into a 3" circle and make a well in the center. Freeze at least 3 hours.
In medium bowl, combine fruits. In small saucepan, heat apple jelly over very low heat just until melted and gently stir into fruits. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
To serve, let the frozen shells stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Top with fresh fruit mixture and serve.