This super easy dip is even easier when made in the slow cooker. Make a couple of different kinds; one milder and one hot, and serve with nacho cheese tortilla chips. YUM!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours, 5 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 2 (10-ounce) cans tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 1-1/2 pounds pasteurized process cheese, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 (4-ounce) cans diced green chiles or jalapeno peppers, drained
Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring twice during cooking time. You can serve this right in the crockpot; it will stay soft and creamy on 'warm' for a couple of hours, if it lasts that long.