Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: Serves 6-8
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 12-oz. pkg. frozen chopped broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Havarti cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup baking mix
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
In medium saucepan, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Add thawed broccoli mixture; cook until liquid evaporates.
Place onion mixture in prepared pie pan; let cool for 10 minutes. Layer cheddar cheese, Havarti cheese, and chicken over broccoli mixture.
In medium bowl combine remaining ingredients and beat until smooth. Pour into plate and bake at 400 degrees F for 25-35 minutes, until puffed and set. Top with Parmesan cheese and return to oven for 5-7 minutes longer to melt cheese.