Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 37 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2" strips
- 2 Tbsp. blackened seasoning blend
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 5 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fruity vinaigrette salad dressing
Heat oil in heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Cook chicken in oil for 8-9 minutes until no longer pink in center, stirring constantly. Remove chicken from skillet.
Meanwhile, toss salad greens, mango, kiwi, onion, bell pepper, and strawberries with half of salad dressing in large bowl and divide among 4 plates. Top with chicken and drizzle with remaining salad dressing.