You can cook 2 pounds of potatoes, peel them and cut them into cubes instead of using the canned potatoes if you'd like.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2 (14 oz.) cans cooked potatoes, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can red sockeye salmon, drained
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley OR 1 Tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet pickles
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
In large bowl, combine potatoes, red bell pepper, onion, and salmon. In small bowl, whisk together oil, parsley, vinegar, pickles, hot sauce, salt, pepper, and thyme; pour over potato mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover and chill 2-4 hours before serving.