This easy vegetarian main dish salad recipe combines the foods and flavors of Tuscany with bagged salad greens.
Yield: 6 servings
- 12-oz. pkg field greens salad blend or mixed greens
- 1-1/2 cups cubed Havarti cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or chopped cashews, roasted
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 15-oz. can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinagrette salad dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Combine all ingredients except feta cheese and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve immediately.