Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Yield: Serves 6-8
- 1 (16-ounce) package penne pasta
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed and cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (16-ounce) jars Alfredo sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cups shredded Havarti or provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook the pasta in the water for 1 minute less than recommended cooking time; drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in large skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until tender, about 6-8 minutes. Add Alfredo sauce and bring to a simmer. Stir in Havarti or provolone cheese until melted.
Stir the cooked and drained pasta, the broccoli, and chicken into the sauce mixture. Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the mixture is bubbly and cheese on top begins to brown.
Buffalo Chicken Penne Bake
Creamy Chicken and Veggies Casserole
Chicken Divan Casserole
Chicken Potato Bake
Cheesy Chicken and Potatoes
Cheesy Chicken Casserole
Hash Brown Beef Bake