Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings
- 2 (16-ounce) bottles Alfredo sauce
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen ravioli
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (11-ounce) package frozen cubed butternut squash or sweet potatoes
- 10 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Repeat with remaining jar of Alfredo sauce and remaining ingredients. Pour milk into the jars, close tightly, shake, and pour this mixture over the casserole. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cover with foil.
Bake for 50-55 minutes, then uncover and bake for 10-15 minutes longer, until casserole is bubbling and cheese starts to brown.