Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (26-ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (19-ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini, unthawed
- 1 (8-ounce) jar pesto sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) jar garlic Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
In large skillet, cook sausage with onion, breaking up the sausage with a fork, until the meat is browned and the onion is tender. Drain, if necessary. Sprinkle flour over the meat mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add pasta sauce and water and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and stir in tortellini and pesto sauce. Spread in prepared pan.
Top with Alfredo sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the casserole bubbles and cheese melts and starts to brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serves 8