Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: Serves 4-6
- 2 (16-ounce) bottles Alfredo sauce
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar or colby cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (16-ounce) boxes frozen potato pierogies
- 2 cups frozen baby peas, if desired
Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until cheese melts and mixture is smooth, about 5-6 minutes. Spoon 1/2 cup sauce in bottom of 13" x 9" glass baking dish.
Arrange 1 box of the frozen pierogies over sauce in dish (there should be 12 pierogies per box). Cover with half of the remaining sauce. Scatter peas (if using) in the dish. Top with remaining box of frozen pierogies and remaining sauce. Be sure to cover all of the pierogies with sauce. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 35-45 minutes or until casserole is bubbling and pierogies are hot.