White beans are mashed up to form the 'sauce' in this easy no cook pizza recipe. Roasted red peppers, tuna, and Parmesan cheese are other toppings.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 Boboli® pizza crust
- 15 oz. can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 oz. can solid pack white tuna, drained
- 1 (7 oz.) jar roasted red pepper, drained, chopped
- 14 oz. can diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
In medium bowl, combine beans, vinegar, oregano, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste. Mash beans, leaving some texture in the mixture. Spread bean mixture over crust. Top with tuna, red peppers, and tomatoes. Sprinkle cheese over all and serve.