This delicious recipe is so easy to make - just combine the ingredients in your crockpot and turn it on!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 7 hours
Total Time: 7 hours, 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 6
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 oz. can ready to serve beef broth
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 lb. frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 14 oz. can Italian flavor diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
In 3-4 quart crockpot, combine all ingredients except for cheese. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours until meatballs are hot and orzo is tender. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.