Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (1-pound) package frozen precooked meatballs
- 1 (20-ounce) bottle Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (9-ounce) jar pesto sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Pour milk into Alfredo sauce jar; tighten lid and shake well. Pour this mixture into the crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours until meatballs are hot and tender. If you have a new hot crockpot, cook on low for 4-1/2 to 6 hours.
Stir in pesto sauce and cheese. Cover and cook on low for 10-15 minutes until mixture is hot and cheese is melted. Serve over hot cooked rice.