Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
Yield: Serves 6-8
- 1 (16-ounce) jar four cheese Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 2-3 cups sliced cooked turkey or chicken
- 5 English muffins, split with fork and toasted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. torn fresh basil leaves or 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped grape tomatoes
Preheat broiler. Place the English muffins on a broiler pan and spoon the turkey slices and cheese sauce over each. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil 4-6" from heat source until the sauce bubbles and brown spots appear.
In small bowl combine chopped tomatoes and basil. Spoon this mixture over the hot sandwiches and serve immediately.