Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 10-12 servings
- 1 container refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook onion and garlic in olive oil in small saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in herbs. Spread this mixture evenly over the dough and top with the cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes until focaccia is deep golden brown. Cut into squares to serve.