Crunchy Salmon Sandwich Spread is a super easy recipe great for using up leftover cooked salmon. Or substitute any other type of cooked fish, or even chicken.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Makes about 4 sandwiches
- 1 (5-ounce) cooked salmon filet, flaked
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, regular or low-fat
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
Flake salmon and set aside. Combine mayonnaise and cheese in small bowl and mix well. Stir in salmon along with remaining ingredients. Use immediately or cover and chill up to 3 days.