This updated Parmesan Tuna Sandwich spread is full of fresh flavor. You could make this with canned salmon or chicken too.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 12 oz. can chunk tuna, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- dash pepper
Combine tuna, bell pepper, and green onions in medium bowl. In small bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, and basil leaves and blend well. Add to tuna mixture and blend. Cover tightly and refrigerate up to 2 days.