Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (13-ounce) tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 (3-ounce) package pepperoni slices
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Unroll pizza dough; divide into four parts. Roll or press each part into a 9" circle. Spread each with pizza sauce mixture, making sure to leave a 1" border of dough. Divide pepperoni slices and cheese on top of sauce.
Fold one half of dough over the other, completely enclosing filling, sealing edges. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush each with beaten egg and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake calzones for 25-35 minutes until deep golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes, then serve.