Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 lbs. salmon fillets, cut into serving size pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup oil and vinegar Italian salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
In medium bowl, combine vegetables and salad dressing; toss to coat and set aside.
Place salmon, skin side down, on broiler pan or on foil 4-6" from heat source. Broil or grill for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, until salmon flakes easily when tested with fork.
Serve salmon with avocado sauce.