For a nice change of pace, these simple and delicious no cook tacos using canned salmon fit the bill. I like to mix a couple of spoonfuls of thick Greek yogurt into the salsa before adding it to the salmon mixture.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 14 oz. can salmon, drained
- 16 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup salsa verde (green salsa)
- 1-1/2 cups diced Muenster cheese
- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 8 taco shells
- taco toppings (lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, green onion)
Combine all ingredients except taco shells in medium bowl. Heat taco shells as directed on package, if desired. Assemble salmon tacos with heated shells and taco ingredients as desired.