Try using other fruits in place of the mangoes in this easy recipe, like peaches, nectarines, or papaya.
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 large mango, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red sweet onion
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- dash white pepper
Slice tomatoes and mango into 1/2" pieces. Arrange mango and tomato slices alternately on a plate and top with onion and grape tomatoes. Combine the remaining ingredients in small bowl; stir with wire whisk until combined. Drizzle the dressing over the fruits and serve.