Cook pork to an internal temperature of 155 degrees F. Pork doesn't need to be cooked well-done; a slight pink in the center is desirable, since the meat will remain moist and be meltingly tender.
When buying a pork roast, look for a firm roast that is evenly marbled. Some roasts are whole, cut from the loin, and others are rolled and tied. Any type will work in these recipes as long as it is boneless.
Enjoy these easy pork roast recipes.
Pork Roast Recipes
- Regina's Pork Roast
- Caribbean Crockpot Pork
- Crockpot Honey BBQ Pork
- Orange Roast Pork
- Crockpot Pork and Cabbage
- Fruited Crockpot Pork Roast
- Crockpot Teriyaki Pork Wraps
- Sweet and Spicy Pork Roast
- Pork Roast with Cranberries
- Crockpot Apricot Pork Roast with Stuffing
- Pork Roast Crockpot Dinner
- Mexican Crockpot Pork
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast with Veggies
- Apple Glazed Crockpot Pork Roast
- Pressure Cooker Pork Roast
- Crockpot Garlic Pork Roast
- Crockpot Honey Mustard Pork Roast