Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: Serves 8
- 1 9" pie crust, baked and cooled
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
Melt semisweet chocolate chips with 2 Tbsp. of the cream over very low heat, or in the microwave, about 2 minutes on medium power. Stir until smooth. Spread over bottom of baked, cooled pie shell. Chill for 20 minutes until chocolate is set.
Beat the rest of the cream (1-1/4 cups plus 2 Tbsp.) until stiff. Beat cooled white chocolate-cream mixture and fold into stiffly beaten cream along with orange peel.
Layer the whipped cream mixture with the cranberry sauce over the chocolate layer in the pie shell. Pull knife gently through layers to marble. Cover well and refrigerate 6-8 hours until firm.